Assessment | IDK © Analysis
- What is it: talent and development assessment (download brochure on IDK)
- Content: determining your Individual DevelopmentKey
- Form: Socratic conversation
- Goal: increasing knowledge of oneself
- Yield: interdependence of learning themes and personality, concrete tools for finding direction
- Target group: anyone looking for self-insight and (professional) development
About this assessment
The systemic IDK © analysis provides a clear, objective insight into your predisposition and personality. Into your motives and emotions, convictions, talents and value systems, blind spots and resistances, learning points and development potential. It shows that your life experience and career, your mode of communicating, thinking and collaborating as well as your development direction derive from a fascinating ground pattern. A pattern that is more determined by nature than nurture.
The Individual DevelopmentKey © not only illuminates and explains, but also unlocks your natural development potential and accompanying development direction. The analysis thus offers the foundation for a natural and sustainable growth.
The insights from this assessment can be used to clarify a great variety of relational and work-related questions, in different phases of your personal and/or professional development. This complete picture of your functioning and (professional) possibilities is a feast of recognition and provide a reliable guide to a natural and successful development at all levels: into an authentic, proactive employee, a cooperation-oriented colleague or servant leader. This also makes the IDK © analysis a stepping stone to an inspired, dynamic team or a successful company with an eye for sustainability.
Click here for more information about the DevelopmentKey ©.