The desire to develop lies in our genes. This fact is all the more enjoyable, since personal development inspires and boosts our self-confidence. It also makes us grow into a more pleasant human being, effective team member, inspirational leader and valuable inhabitant of this planet.
At times, however, our development progresses only slowly or we walk around the same theme for too long. Which is particularly frustrating if it has an impact on our (work) relationships, effectiveness and career opportunities. That is why you will discover your ground pattern in this coaching track, use your strength, unlock your potential and become more efficient.
- dealing with pitfalls and resistances
- action-reaction in communication and cooperation
- effectively connecting/improving relationships
- authenticity, or: that’s just who I am
- mind, heart, emotions – what should we do with them?
- ownership and personal learning goals