You are a member of a group, but are you also a member of a team? Inspiring, unambiguous and decisive? In other words, more than the sum of its parts? Good relationships are unfortunately not a reliable measure for this, because one can also find good company on the train.
This development track offers the foundation for both individual and team development, to teams that want (more) unity and effectiveness. Insight is provided into the way in which everyone’s motives and pitfalls determine team dynamics and, thus, influence efficiency. At the same time, practical tools are provided to transform inefficient attitudes and behaviour into greater consensus, so that organisational goals can be more easily realised.
- talents, pitfalls and areas of development of team members
- behavioural characteristics and areas of development of the team as a whole
- 1 + 1 = 3
- patterns in, and improvement of, communication and cooperation
- action-reaction between team and organisation
- shared goals, responsibility and ownership
- servant leadership