Study programme servant leadership
- What is it: In-company training programme or open registration
- Content: analysis of personality profile (IDK-Analysis), personal development, leadership, cooperation
- Teaching methods: workshops, lessons, individual coaching, intervision and supervision
- Our goal: laying the foundations for leadership of the organization of tomorrow
- Your yield: insight and means for the development of yourself, your leadership style and your team
- Target group: managers, consultants and others who manage development and work processes
- Duration: 9 to 10 months
- Brochure: PDF Brochure Servant Leadership 2018
About this study programme
Servant leadership is a tough job. After all, it implies the willingness to subordinate one’s self-interest to the collective and that is not simple. It requires balance between the heart and mind and the synthesis of ideas, plans and proposals. The fruit of which is not only for the benefit of one person. No pale compromise to keep everyone satisfied, but a dynamic concept in which all input finds a new coherence and value. To the benefit of all. Leaders who have this ability are thinly sown. That is why we focus in this programme on the development of managers with decent self-knowledge, increasing compassion and influence. To supervisors who will form the vanguard, because they will make cooperation and the welfare of their group a priority and think in terms of unity.
The in-company version of this programme abides by the same principles, but is designed as a customised course. The interactive teaching modules, for example, are seamlessly connected to the culture and development goals of your organisation and the day-to-day practice of your superiors in close consultation with you.
Read more about vision, basic disposition and behaviour connected to servant leadership at www.servantleadership-symbool.com .