- What is it: in-company workshop series
- Content: leadership (styles), team development, communication, support, ownership
- Form: series of 4 in-company workshops
- Goal: laying the foundation for inspiring and effective coaching of your team (s)
- Yield: insight into relationships and knowledge for building effective, self-regulating teams
- Target group: colleagues in (middle) management
About this programme
A leadership position does not equal good leadership. Just as much as a racing bicycle implies the yellow jersey of the Tour de France. That is clear. That is amongst the reasons why you want to know about team development and what this requires of leadership. Perhaps because more support is needed for the changes that are about to take place or because the interaction within your team does not deserve an award.
In short, you are looking for leads to bring both yourself and the team forward. To further common ground, ownership and cooperation. Since nothing is more ineffective than flogging a dead horse.